Saturday, February 08, 2014

Spam from a Kenyan Prince




FIRST, I MUST SOLICIT YOUR STRICTEST CONFIDENCE IN THIS TRANSACTION. THIS IS BY VIRTUE OF ITS NATURE AS BEING UTTERLY CONFIDENTIAL AND 'TOP SECRET'.






 I got an email the other day from a Kenyan  prince; he wants to give me healthcare for life!

All I have to do is give him all my bank account numbers, social security data, health history, and income tax details then swear that I'll make payments of an unspecified (increasing?) amount annually
 
Oh, in addition... he threatened me with a big fine if I don't !  But... he promises that it's a heck of a good deal.
 
Sounds tempting .. what do you think?
Christine, Gary Indiana
Go for it Christine, sounds like you deserve it.
TRKOF
"Thos."




5 comments:

iri said...

Next time add a few feathers.

Anonymous said...

Did he promise you could keep your doctor if you like? Promise you could keep your insurance if you liked? Promise that you would save $2500 annually?
We have a Kenyan here that is making those promises. Perhaps you should counter offer to yours....


tomw

Anonymous said...

I know that The Ayatollah Obama is a Kenyan, but a prince?

The Prince of Darkness very likely.

Pun intended.

Scottiebill

Anonymous said...

The Prince Of Dorkness is more like it.

-- Vlad-The-Inhaler

mperkins37 said...

Seems Legit......

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.