Friday, May 09, 2014

What First Amendment?

Police State Culture                   


"... DEFEND TO THE DEATH MY RIGHT TO SAY IT; white eyes? "

Teacher Tells Student to Put Away Bible During Free Reading Time
“I noticed that he has a book – a religious book – in the classroom. He’s not permitted to read those books in my classroom," she said

FEC chair warns that conservative media like Drudge Report and Sean Hannity face regulation --- like PACs

HGTV Pulls New Home-Flipping Series After Report Emerges Identifying Its Stars As Anti-Gay Activists
David Benham had led a prayer rally outside of the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, NC in 2012
  • HGTV also announced it had greenlighted a design competition show from Ellen DeGeneres.
FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute

And God said, “Son, I sent you a warning. I sent you a car. I sent you a canoe. I sent you a motorboat. I sent you a helicopter. What more were you looking for?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.