Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Birds of a Feather

Looking for the soft side here boss .....


“As far as Barack Obama is concerned, he doesn’t care who wins the Senate,” Limbaugh said on his national broadcast Tuesday. “When it’s all said and done, it isn’t gonna change what he’s doing. I think everybody ought to buckle up for Obama in these last two years.”

Limbaugh said once January arrives, it isn’t going to matter which political party will be in charge of the Senate:

“He’s gonna executive action, executive order as much as he thinks he can get away with. And he’s gonna go, I think, at NASCAR break-neck speeds. And don’t think he’s gonna care what they say in the Senate, I don’t think he’s gonna care what they do in the Senate because he knows the one thing they won’t do is impeach him.

“And so Obama’s gonna tell himself, ‘There’s no way they’re gonna stop me.’ He’s gonna tell himself, ‘They won’t even try to stop me. They may try to stop me by not giving me the votes, but what do I care? I’m gonna sign executive actions. I’m gonna have [Ebola czar] Ron Klain out there leading the way for me.’”

Rush Limbaugh yesterday


*See?  Everyone has a soft side *


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Worst hooker-shoooz evar.

e~C

["executive order as much as he thinks he can get away with"

Who's gonna stop him, eh?

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.