Playing Now



Michelle Jenneke

Get Happy w/Michelle Jenneke

Can't Get This Blog at Work?



Terrific stock and custom leather holsters, and you name it. 100% American by a 100% American

Prescription Machine Gun  For Better Mental Health


Free Juke Box

Wonder prolly makes the vitamins you're using now. Been using for 4 years. All fish oils are molecularly distilled. CLICK

The Web C&S

            Monday, May 11, 2015

Select A State: 

Agree Disagree Don't Include
I identify with the Democrats more so than the Republicans

Abortion should be legal and accessible to all women.

I attend religious services regularly.

Climate change is an immediate concern that must be addressed.

There should be more restrictions on purchasing and carrying guns.

The government should reduce the deficit primarily by raising taxes rather than cutting services.

I prefer urban areas.

Your ideology is most aligned with that of the residents of:

First thing noticed is the programmers categorically recognize that Progressives are not religious.  No surprise, but the first time I've seen it codified, so to speak.  And no, it does not mean that you're doomed to being a Democrat because you don't attend religious services, only that you share that trait with communists.

I polled these 7 states for fun
Dominated by Americans Dominated by Communists
Accident, MD 21520

Tangier, VA 23440
Doss, TX 78618
Bryceville, FL 32009
Hume, CA 93628
Bakersville, NC 28705
Allensville, PA 17002
Houghton, NY 14744
Baltimore, MD 21217
Norfolk, VA 23504
Falcon Heights, TX 78545
Gretna, FL 32332
Richgrove, CA 93261
Parmele, NC 27861
Isabella, PA 15447
New York, NY 10029

Labels: ,

            Where the hell is Accident, MD? And why don't I live there? Posted by Rodger the Real King of France | 5/11/2015 11:21:00 AM | PERMALINK Back Link (10) | Send This Post | HOME


"The MSM Rule of Inverse Electoral Correlation:
The closer the presidential race gets, the louder the MSM declares that it’s over. And all this comes even as Clinton has had a terrible week—arguably her worst week ever, as the billowing smoke of financial scandal clouds herself and her family."

Bryceville. Kule!
Orovada, NV.
So a surveyor, not Charles Mason or Jeremiah Dixon, guessed where the government wanted to create Military lots to be given to our Revolutionary soldiers and there it is - by accident.

Wiki sez that a person from Accident is called an "Accidental."
Wow! Based on my answers it selected the town just across the county line from where I currently live! How cool is that?
All of my neighbors down here in Southern Maryland are Amish ! Bring on the apocalypse ! Plenty of Guns , Bibles , Fresh Food , and Moonshine ! Great Neighbors here Boss ! ; ) > SMIBSID
Bunny Ranch, NV...........didnt know it was a town.
SMIBSID, one of the most surreal experiences of my young life was pulling up to the local Merchant of Death (gun shop) to find several Amish buggies pulled up outside.

Inside were several young Amish guys arguing over which brand of automatic shotgun was best.

Sir H the Comet
Amish are the original Tea Party
Wow... Dallas, TX came up for me. Well, I'm not gonna move there; Dallas is too liberal. Plano (15 miles north of Dallas) suits me just fine. Despite there being over 50 churches, synagogues, mosques, temples etc in the neighborhood. Also, I refuse to leave Rep. Sam Johnson's (pbuh) congressional district.
HAHAHA, I finally got around to taking the test and the top two results for my state told me I needed to move about 2 miles due east, or 4 miles north.

I've always wondered why even as screwed up my state is the majority of the people I deal with on a daily basis don't seem all that crazy.
Post a Comment

This page is powered by


Some of the blogs I like
Grouchy Old Cripple
Brian The Movie Guy
Hot Air
Parkway Rest Stop
Jawa Report
The O Club
American Digest
Watts Up With That
Moon Battery
Free Republic.com
Doug Ross
Best of the Web
Chicago Boyz
Aggravated DocSurg
American Thinker
House of Eratosthenes
Mychal Massie
View From The Porch
Mostly Cajun
Interested Participant

Defining Articles

Site Meter

Boycott the New York Times -- Read the Real News at Larwyn's Linx

Amazon.com Widgets