-presents


Playing Now

-

-

Michelle Jenneke


PLAYING NOW
Get Happy w/Michelle Jenneke



Can't Get This Blog at Work?

 BEAT THE MAN

http://feeds.feedburner.com/CurmudgeonlySkeptical


Terrific stock and custom leather holsters, and you name it. 100% American by a 100% American
 

Prescription Machine Gun  For Better Mental Health

**

Free Juke Box

Wonder prolly makes the vitamins you're using now. Been using for 4 years. All fish oils are molecularly distilled. CLICK

The Web C&S

            Friday, September 02, 2016


"I took down my Rebel flag (which you can't buy on EBAY
any more) and peeled the NRA sticker off my front window. I disconnected my home alarm system and quit the  Neighborhood Watch.

I bought two Pakistani flags and put one at each corner of the front yard.
And, I purchased the black flag of ISIS (which you CAN Buy on EBAY) and ran it up the flag pole.

Now the local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching my house 24/7. I've NEVER felt safer and I'm saving $69.95 a month that ADT used to charge me.

Plus, I bought burkas to wear when I shop or travel. Everyone moves out of the way and security can't pat me down. If they say I'm a male wearing a burka, I just say I'm feeling like a woman today.

Safe at last. Is this administration great or what ?"
General Petty Officer 5th Class Skyhawker Doug

Labels:

            I've NEVER felt safer ! Posted by Rodger the Real King of France | 9/02/2016 09:14:00 PM | PERMALINK Back Link (1) | Send This Post | HOME
Share/Bookmark


Comments:

" ✔@RobSchneider

I haven't seen the Democrats this mad since we freed the slaves!



#####
That's brilliant. Black Knighting at its best.

I think we should all do it.
 
~
Post a Comment






This page is powered by

Blogger.

Some of the blogs I like
Grouchy Old Cripple
Brian The Movie Guy
Newsbusters
SondraKistani
Hot Air
Parkway Rest Stop
Jawa Report
The O Club
American Digest
Watts Up With That
Moon Battery
Free Republic.com
TigerHawk
KA-CHING!
Doug Ross
Best of the Web
Chicago Boyz
Aggravated DocSurg
American Thinker
House of Eratosthenes
Mychal Massie
View From The Porch
Mostly Cajun
bizzyblog
Interested Participant





Defining Articles


Site Meter


Boycott the New York Times -- Read the Real News at Larwyn's Linx




Amazon.com Widgets