Wednesday, November 08, 2017

I'll need to check your I.D. ....



I knew there was a movie called The Big Short.  I knew it was about the sub-prime housing collapse. I knew it had an outstanding cast.  I didn't watch it even after it hit free streaming status because it was too painful to re-live.

Like today,
I know that every elected Democrat, and at least ½ of all Republicans, are MFCS.  The only difference between the two:  Democrats are Marxists; Republicans self serving shits, and we're teetering on  the edge of anarchy and civil war.  I'm tired of reading about it. La-La-La-La La. There is nothing new to learn. It's painful.

I knew, then, that the 1980 bond collapse was caused entirely by Congressman Barny Frank and every other Democrat on the House or Senate Banking Committees. And other Dems running loose at Fannie May.

 This morning (Hey it's just 7:41 A.M. NOW!) I gave in and watched the Big Short on my bed-Pad..  I am exhilarated!  Really. It was all just too beautiful.  The lambs were not led to slaughter. No. The good guys
the winners were just smart enough to check birth certificates at the door.  Simple as that.

You're welcome.


5 comments:

toadold said...

Gads, and then there where the fools who doubled down on it afterwards. Even then McVain was brain damaged.

toadold said...

Also, I wonder how many Congress Critters and staff were getting blow jobs and anal sex in Barney's Boyfriend's basement brothel?....Try saying that real fast.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

An aside: somehow this film managed to never one time mention Barny Frank, oe Fannie.

Regnad Kcin said...

The movie was a real eyeopener. For a more in-depth view of events, read "Reckless Endangerment" by Gretchen Morgenson and Joshua Rosner. Names are named and fingers pointed at the main players and their complex manipulations. As of this day, very few of perps have seen the inside of jail cells. Frank and Dodd should have been frog-walked into Federal Court along with their cronies. But, justice being blind, not much has occurred since the demise of the sub-prime collapse. The Fannie Mae/ Freddie Mac debacle players stole millions and split to parts unknown. And the Dems keep saying "Nothing to see here, keep moving along".......

MMinWA said...

Yes it was a fabulous movie but funny thing, the housing bubble is even bigger now. This next pop is really gonna hurt

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.