Wednesday, November 22, 2017

When I was a teen, in my 20's ...





I GET MAIL




OK - That's It - I'm Officially a "Dinosaur":
Ron in Ohio
After all of the so called, "Entertainment/Slime-Media/Politically Expedient/B-S!" I have NOT been accused of any sexual improprieties from years ago when I was most able and capable of deserving those accusations.

Douchebag



After all of the so called, "Entertainment/Slime-Media/Politically Expedient/B-S!" I have NOT been accused of any sexual improprieties from years ago when I was most able and capable of deserving those accusations.

Although my wife is relieved to see that I have withstood this latest fad, my ego has taken a beating - (OK- Not really!).

Ya' see, I was raised as a Conservative. As a person that respects others, as long as they were equally respectful. No matter their political preference, race or sex. I was raised in the South and I called my elders, "Yes Sir!"and "Yes Ma'am!" (Much to the ridicule of my Northern cousins) and I, as a boy of the 50's with my teenage hormones blazing, pushed my affections as far as a girl didn't say, "NO!" Then, I stopped - Out of respect.

When I was a teen, in my 20's or by the time I was 30 (Married, for sure by then) I would gladly spend my time "sowing my wild oats" - But, only when it was, and never when it was not, consensual. (Ya' see, most Lib-O's don't understand that some women, not all, need to "sow their wild oats" too, as much as a man to let them experience the good and bad of life before settling-down to a good, stable man, just as does a man looking for that "Perfect Woman")  Even our Ohio Amish and Mennonites understand that with their practice of "Rumspringa" - Look it up if ya' don't know of it.

It seems that only the rejected, politically motivated or sensationally opportunistic women (And, let's not forget those men too) have a sudden spate of remembrance after 20, 30 or 40 years. [Have ya' really wondered - "Why now?"]

I still admire and respect women for the wonderful, yet different species that they are to a viral male. I have never forced my attentions on a girl/woman and have never been accused of doing so.

Therefore; I feel that the times have left me behind. Had I pursued a life in the Holly-Weird industry or as a politician or as a Slime-Stream Media Reporter or as a major sport's celebrity. I'd be; "Chic" - "Now" - Up-To-Date" - "What's Happening" - Or - Whatever it's now called. Instead of the "Dinosaur" moniker that I so love and I'm now called.

That's my opinion!
Douchebag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.