Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Man Stuff

Web Browser Comparison - An Unscientific Study - But, it's Obvious to Me,

    As many of you may know, I would probably give-up the Internet altogether if I had no other choice than INTERNET EXPLORER (Reporter, Scammer, Spammer, Tracker - Take your pick). I feel as strongly about not using IE as I do about my choice of Duck Duck Go over Google as a search engine.

So today I decided to check-out the differences between the PALE MOON browser and my browser of long preference, MOZILLA FIREFOX. I have long ago lost my enthusiasm for MOZILLA but, I have been using it for so long that I have learned to rely on its many add ons that I find invaluable In spite of MOZILLA'S invasion of privacy.

But more and more I am experiencing hang-ups and complete lock-ups when using FIREFOX, especially when visiting any site that uses BLOGGER. Which makes me wonder just what is the tie-in/agreement between MOZILLA & GOOGLE owned BLOGGER.

I have few of those problems when using PALE MOON and I must use PALE MOON exclusively when attempting to make an on-line payment to two of my accounts which no longer will open with FIREFOX. Also, since most of the FIREFOX add ons work on PALE MOON. I'm beginning to wonder why I haven't already switched. Ron From Ohio



scroll







Working on my Nerd Merit Badge requirement here boss

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been using Pale Moon for a long time now. Well worth the change from IE or MF.
Nekozuki.

Anonymous said...

Also been using Pale Moon ever since the SJWs forced Mozilla CEO Brendan Eich to resign.

Make sure you download and use the add-on 'No Script'. You can use it to disable add-on background scripts like googletagmanager, which can slow down your browser to the point of not being able to scroll up or down, and which is used by that evil corporation from making money by displaying ads based on your previous web searches. No Script can be a bit cumbersome to use, though, but it's worth it.

I myself find Duck Duck Go to be a bit lightweight for my needs; I rely exclusively on Bing, which admittedly is run by Microsoft.

MrJimm

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.