Friday, February 23, 2018

"The wrong kid died!"





cinema à la carte                                 


UPDATE
When I returned to watching there was/is a plethora of explicit genitalia (both 
persuasions) and drug taking that I had not anticipated.  Just so you know. 

Still funny as hell.
"Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story", starring John C. Reilly ... who plays a 14 year old boy that  accidentally cuts his super talented brother in half with a machete (The Wrong Kid Died), learns how to play blues guitar in a single sitting -- in a movie made nearly a decade ago and I never heard of it and it all works (so far; I'm only 30 minutes into it and am blown away enough to tell you ASAP).  Here's a few comments:

One of the funniest movies I've ever seen definitely in my top five

This movie is so good, I have problems convincing people to watch it

You're welcome


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.