Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Michigan's biggest poop

I am not making this up.
Michigan is home to the largest poop in history.
And the accompanying text: “In February 1995, working in conjunction with nutritionists at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, I adopted a super fiber-rich diet which allowed me to successfully produce a single extruded excrement the exact length of my colon: 26 feet. I documented the extrusion at the Cranbrook-Kingswood High School Bowling Alley, Bloomfield Hills, MI, which offered a length of floor suitable for the process and measuring the results. The cathartic diet was supplemented by a high intake of Metamucil fiber substance. The weeklong endurance prior to the event was ensured by the employment of a plug specifically designed to curtail any premature excretions.” --World Record #4: Peristaltic Action

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whats that all about heheheh.
She is more useful then The Sen is however.

Anonymous said...

That will look great on a resume.

I wonder how bad his cramps were?

Lt. Gen. Tailgunner dick

Anonymous said...

That reminds me of when my teenage sons first got camera phones. When the bill rolled around there was a lot of pictures sent back and forth between them.

When we asked them what was going on we found out that they had a contest going on between them- to see who could have the largest 'extruded excrement'. They were taking photos of the evidence as proof.

I never did find out who won- somethings a mother is better off not knowing.

TFV

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I am truly LMAO!

Anonymous said...

Best.
Rollover.
Ever.

Cracker Barrel Philosopher said...

Who got to wax the lane afterward?

Anonymous said...

"...somethings a mother is better off not knowing...."

For sure, but don't feel bad - they have not invented a new behavior.

In the late 50's - early 60's, a Johns Hopkins University fraternity I won't name used to hold an awards ceremony and beer party every spring. One of the awards was the "Brown Trout Award" for which photo verification was required. There were several other equally tasteless awards given, all with innocuous names; e.g.,"Broccoli Award", but the funny thing was that the brothers' dates didn't know what the awards were actually for. There was lots of laughing as the recipients tried to justify the "honor" they just received to their dates.

Lt.Gen. Tailgunner dick

Rodger the Real King of France said...

And I was happy just to spell my name ... sheesh. I had no idea this spoet existed.

Jon said...

Ok, Levin is a turd, but Stabenow would require a mop to clean up rather than a knife and spatula. The rollover really should have been inverted. I hope the nation can forgive Michigan for the mistakes of Detroit. Between Levin, Stabenow, and Granholm I don't know which one needs to be flushed more.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.