Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The increasingly dangerous left.

Meet Today's Leftwing Psycho
''I agree that the right suffers from its share of whackjobs -- I disagree that liberals should refrain from acting like them. I'm just as into kumbaya, om, peace, be the change you want to see as the next leftie but I think you need to speak the truth about how nutty the rabid right is and how conservative "mainstream media" is.''

Adjunct Professor at Univ. of Arizona, Deb Frisch (a Psychologist) - on her Blog
'' Why, that's Dr. Deb. Persumably driving to somewhere where two-year-olds are at play.'' - ACE

Leaves some comments on the Protein Wisdom Website.

I'd like to hear more about your "tyke" by the way. Girl? Boy? Toddler? Teen? Are you still married to the woman you ephed to give birth to the tyke?...

[...] as I said elsewhere, if I woke up tomorrow and learned that someone else had shot you and your "tyke" it wouldn't slow me down one iota. You aren't "human" to me....

Ooh. Two year old boy. Sounds hot. You live in Colorado, I see. Hope no one Jon-Benets your baby. ...

I reiterate: If some nutcase kidnapped your child tomorrow and did to her what was done to your fellow Coloradan, Jon-Benet Ramsey, I wouldn't give a damn. ...

Give your pathetic progeny (I sure hope that mofo got good genes from his mama!) a big fat tongue-filled kiss from me! LOTS AND LOTS OF SALIVA from Auntie MOONBAT, if you don't mind! ...

I am SHAKING, I tell you, SHAKING!!! in my boots at the prospect at an FBI and/or state police trooper tromping down my driveway to see if I was a threat to the progeny of the pissant name of Jeff "pissant" Goldstein of the pathetic, neutered, sissified, state of Colorado....

Wanna escalate this game. Fine wit me...


Read Blogs 3, Moonbats 0

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rodge, that's the wrong Deb Frisch.

Go here to see a pic of her and her "partner" (she is the one in the purple shirt)

Hurry before it disappears.

BTW, if you have the stomach for it you can search her site and find one that may be better for photoshopping.

Anonymous said...

It would help if I posted the link

http://www.danegerus.com/weblog/Comments.asp?svComment=14962

Sorry

Anonymous said...

Here's the other pic at Ace's place:

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/185391.php

Anonymous said...

Actually, I first read about it here: http://www.blackfive.net/main/2006/07/a_new_low.html

Sick, MFSoaB/Cunt! Even now, I cannot in good conscience wish the same upon her soul. God, save and preserve our souls amongst these evils. Juice

Anonymous said...

I followed this story over the week end something is happening in our society the wheels are starting to come off for a lot of the insane hate filled left. Universities are fertile ground for these nuts. I had a simular experience with a female professor at a college close by because I said that Lincoln was an abolitionist she said he was not and went insane emailing me constantly making nasty remarks about my family. I won the argument. She I hopoe lost her job. These people are dangerous but mainly dangerous to those they might influence in there classes.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

1) Thanks Anon for the akshull great pics of this loon bastard.

2) Jack ... There may be cases where conservatives engage in this behavior, and I haven't heard about them, but I have seen literally dozens of instances where left wingers do it ... I think because of the inherent sense of entitlement and moral certainty liberals possess they are able to break laws willy-nilly if it's for the cause. Horowitz estimates there are 10,000 hard core leftists teaching in our classrooms today, so they are in effect killing children daily.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.