Monday, August 21, 2006

White Out

No sooner did I post the following on Terpsboy, and this site is back. It explains what's been going on anyway. Sheesh.

Blogger is messing with me something fierce.  If you try and access C&S at http://curmudgeonlyskeptical.blogspot.com/  you get nothing but a white out.  So much for the "Escape" button I installed after Blogger shut down my old blog for several weeks on the  false charge that I was a spammer. 

Oddly enough, I decided to use the old blog as a stop gap, but guess what?  The original C&S (http://rschultz.blogspot.com/) is apparently hijacked by some political video deal?



Even though I can still publish the old blog, and even though rschultz.blogspot.com/ is still registered as mine, it ain't.  Is it? The damned thing shows up at http://2091894452091301182.blogspot.com/  I'm going to repost today's work there, and hope Blogger gets this straightened out.  I really do have to get away from them, don't I.  I'd appreciate it if someone will go here, and comment if you see anything new.  Thanks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rodge - Why don't you just bite the bullet and get off Blowspot and pay a few bucks and get on a decent hosting service. Hosting Matters is only $11 per month.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Powweb is even better, and I still run Terpsboy aoff of it. My problem is my MT got all fould up and I couldn't fix it to do anything but paste pictures. I'm motivated now, believe me.

Anonymous said...

that just pisses me off...

no matter, where-ever the C AND S goes, me to follow...

Anonymous said...

I've been getting your blog by putting in the archive address with the current day. It seems to work.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.