Thursday, October 12, 2006

Rich on Oprah

This is Rich
My wife just called me in to watch Oprah's next guest ''who wrote a book about how Americans have been conditioned to not question what the truth is. '' Who is it I asked  - she's watching on TIVO, but had it paused?  ''Some reporter from the New York Times.'' [Eyes roll - she hits the play button]  Oprah's guest is Frank-freaking-Rich!  ''Have you heard of him?''  I explained that Frank Rich is a way leftist dickweed who sings to a choir of liberal New York mutton heads, and ridiculed by everybody else. 

How rich is it that Rich is lecturing on not accepting the truth of the thing until you've investigated the facts?  I mean, that may be the only sane thing he's ever said, but ... ach.  You know.  This is the funny part.  I looked up his book on Amazon.



Here's the fun part.  Under his book, Amazon blurbed,  "People who ordered this book have also ordered ...


I didn't have to say anything, did I?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These leftist are like a closed cult of some kind wallowing in there misery and hates anyone who is happy. They preach to them self and validate each other.

Anonymous said...

Frank Rich originally was the NY Times food critic...

at least that is from my memory...

the guy is only promoted in the Libby Media because he is a true Bigot against Conservatives...

Anonymous said...

I actually thought that the show was quite well-balanced and I liked that she thanked the troops, no matter what we think of the war policy. I think it's great that she had a town hall forum like she did and I think it's too bad that you're too close-minded to appreciate it...

Anonymous said...

Well aren't you just the 'enlightened' one on a mission to spread the word to us close-minded ones?

Boo-hoo- you think we're closeminded- wah-wah-wah!

Here's a question for you-- what makes you think anyone here gives a shit what you think?

TFV

Anonymous said...

I don't.

Anonymous said...

I had the great misfortune of watching several minutes of Frank Rich on Oprah when I turned on my TV to watch a movie in front of the stairstepper. It was like an accident, you just couldn't turn away. Well balanced? Frank Rich gets to sit there for an hour and spout off his garbage unchallenged? That is what passes for well balanced to the left.
MM

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.