Wednesday, January 24, 2007

RFD Helps

Tips on maintaining a healthy outlook
As you know, sometime last year I determined that waking each morning to morning news programs was detrimental to my well being, so I changed my morning wakeup channel from Fox &Friends to the RFD channel.  The effect has been mostly salutary, and we've all benefited with delightful Schlong Video presentations like:
A lot of you wrote letters like this when I first announced my new philosophy:

Rodge,

I love your blog as it is, and fear you will stop hating the guts of every leftwing motherfucker in congress and on the news.

Priscilla from Pennsylvania

Of course, I'm happy to say, that hasn't happed at all.  I hope I've been able to demonstrate that it's possible to be consumed by hatred for any elected Democrat, their mainstream media handlers, the cars they drive, and the clothes they wear,  while at the same being congenial and having that court injunction lifted.

See.  Now I forgot what it was I was going to say about what I learned on the farm show this morning.  Goddammit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You see this once again proves why Roger should be the leader of the Free World.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.