Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A small prick does the job

A small prick
Don't laugh!" said the patient, Jim.  "Of course I won't laugh," the  doctor said, "I'm a professional.  In over 20 years, I've never laughed at a  patient." 

"Okay, then," Jim said, and proceeded to drop his  trousers, revealing the tiniest 'whoo-ha' the doctor had ever seen. It  couldn't have been bigger than the size of an AAA battery. 

Unable  to control himself, the doctor started giggling, then fell laughing to the  floor. Ten minutes later he was able to struggle to his feet and regain his composure. 

"I'm so sorry," said the doctor. "I really am. I don't know  what came over me. On my honor as a doctor and a gentleman, I promise it  won't happen again. Now then, what seems to be the problem?"

"It's  swollen," Jim replied.
Merrily

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

D:D:D:!!! Good one.

Anonymous said...

That is a good one! About the picture.. That's a lucky sumbitch. It sucks having to drill/burn through the finger-nail to pop a f'ing blood-blister!

OregonGuy said...

Dr. Strangelove,

I want yours to be the second comment on my "new" weblog.

Just because.

And because you are my first link.

And, even though I'm sounding gay I'm not.

Thanks.

OregonGuy

Anonymous said...

Well we're pretty sure that picture isn't of 'Barney'.We think we know what it look's like when HE feels the prick.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.