Saturday, February 17, 2007

Grannie and the 11 year old boy

Grannies Behaving Badly
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) -- An 84-year-old woman accused of attempted rape involving an 11-year-old boy in her foster care has pleaded guilty to a lesser charge after confessing to having sex with the child, prosecutors said Thursday.

Georgie Audean Buoy, of The Dalles, a Columbia River town about 90 miles east of Portland, will serve 36 months in prison, said Leslie Wolf, chief deputy district attorney for Wasco County.

The unnamed boy stated, "It wasn't that bad, really.  I just closed my eyes and thought about my dental hygienist."


I made that last part up. Thanks to Dr. Hardcrab for the story.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW in the world do you have a picture for everything, Rodge??!!
And always quality pics at that.
But I'm so glad you do, 'cause the books I read don't have any pictures in them anymore. ;(

Dr.Hardcrab said...

>>>

The police report said granny was shaved into the shape of a lollipop...

(Gawd'll get me for that one...)

>>>

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Thanks Juice, I am convinced that I own the largest store of funpics in the world. The trick is knowing how to find one that's appropriate.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget, the largest collection of "classy" pics. :)

Rodger the Real King of France said...

They are that. I eschew déclassé. Lick 'em sometimes when I'm drunk though. :)

Josh Fahrni-Barn Army Dog Catcher said...

I'm so familiar with The Dalles, Portland...I used to live in the Dalles...The fact that this shit happens in a town of 11k is pretty sick.

Anonymous said...

Another tragic victim of "Granny Strip Search". After a few incidents,Georgie became mentally unbalanced and started going to the airport and taking off her clothes voluntarily til she was barred from entering. Shortly thereafter she began using oatmeal cookies to lure young boys to play "homeland security"

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.