Saturday, February 17, 2007

E.D, Hill and Fox ratings

Fox & Friends Galore

September 25, 2006
A few days ago Howard Viet King noted on his blog that, like me, he quit watching Fox and Friends the day E.D. Hill
          E.D. was fun
was replaced [video above].

If their ratings haven't tanked as a result I'd be astounded. That kind of show is always fringe to me, but she was so good and so bright that I used it as my wake up.

Today he has some numbers that seem to validate what we both thought would happen. I couldn't find the exact source of his data on the MediaBistro site, but I did find out something that made me sort of sad. Sad in the way you feel upon learning that your boyhood home was torn down, even though you haven't been there since Lindberg flew to Paris. Lauren Green left F&F in January.  Lauren was beautiful, dignified, and added a sweet cachet to the show.  Really, really great legs too.  More gossip from the site ...  Kiran Chetry's agent "asked Fox News to fire Gretchen Carlson so his client could have her job on Fox and Friends"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to change the subject, Rodge, but have you had a chance to read Colonel Jerry's comment to this post?
http://www.sondrak.com/index.php/weblog/dear_nancy1/
Brilliant.

Anonymous said...

The sad fact is that the morning show has went down hill since ED left to do her on solo gig ar 10 am. It was a dumb move. I would have preferred Kiran Chetry over Gretchen but not now if she and her agent pulled that crap. That is to bad. I do not care for gretchen that much she seems a little to liberal for me. Seems like she is on the Donks side on most everything. They screwed the pooch when they moved ED I know it was a big deal because she hated the really early hours. I believe they should move Janis Dean into ED's old spot and move Gretchen the evening news or sompin.I never understood how she got that job unless she was blowing Ails.

Anonymous said...

I know ED would go along with any gag. She was game.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I just did read that Col. Jerry response, and it is indeed well done.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.