Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Bab's is having a party!

YOU ARE INVITED

To Barbra's House


This is the REAL DEAL

For $2 you can sit on Barbra's Toilet!
By special arrangement I have been given access to the BIG BARBRA BLOWOUT BLAST for Speaker HANKEY PELOSI.  This is the real deal folks, STG.  I did make one accommodation that I'm sure, if they thought about it, both Ms. Streisand, and Ms. Pelosi would applaud.  You'll notice that the ticket prices for the April 12th Gala are
  • $150,000 each if you ant to sit near her Hankeyness
  • $50,000 per couple gets you a cocktail and some chicken
  • $25,000 per couple for the same, but you eat in the kitchen.
That's a whole lot of money for the common folk who put Ms. Hankey in the Speaker's Chair to pony up, so I added an option.
  • $2 gets you in, and you can stand by the toilets and Glitterati Glimpse.  You can also and pick up abandoned beverages and chicken wings.
I can't make it, but I didn't want my ticket to go to waste,  so I drove into Baltimore and gave my invitation away.  Why don't you do the same?  Everybody is a winner!  USA! UAS! USA!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope lots'a people come.
I'm curious about the gelogical stability of that perch.
(What? Tsunami? Yeah, that'd be interesting, too.)

Anonymous said...

If you happen to fiddle around with Google Earth, check out Barbra's house. It's marked as "Malibu Toxic Waste Site" (no kidding).

Anonymous said...

$127.50...Hotdogs & cool-aid on seating setup out by the pool equipment shed.....$32.50 SRO curbside..cold drink of water and a wave from Hankey.

Anonymous said...

Attire Recommendation Update: Women guests are encouraged to wear the hajib. It's all the rage, and it's such fun!

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.