Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Takoma pissants

Hi Everybody!
Hi Dr. Nick!
I have an idea.
What Dr. Nick?
Let's Nuke Takoma!
Yayyyyyyyyyyy!

About a month ago I posted this video of left wing targets of opportunity harrassing Army Strykers (and their families) as the boarded a ship for Iraq. I'm of the opinion that, man for man, Washington state has the highest concentration of people that even Will Rogers would hate in the country. They are truly examples of Evan Sayet's people who learned everything they know by age five. I reminded you of that so I could tell you this.

Tacoma police say last month’s 12-day anti-war protests cost the city an unbudgeted $500,000 to provide a large-scale law enforcement presence.

<snip>

The city plans to ask the Port of Tacoma and the military to cover some of the costs. [HERE]

I had forgotten how I ended this video. Lovely. How I wish. What an ugly city. What ugly people.

5 comments:

AnnoyedOne said...

Funny how scenic cities are full of assholes. Two examples

San FranFreakShow
Paris (well it is in Fwance)

There must be a reason...

Anonymous said...

What amazes me is when they say the troops are sent without adequate equipment yet they are the same people who don't want to fund our troops and want to cut defense budgets etc.
I don't go to these rallys and wait for someone to burn our Flag or a soldier in effigy because then you'd see me in the news. But oh I'm tempted...

cmblake6 said...

Isn't there some form of terrorist activity that could be released in this area? You know, some form of virus that could be released by the terrorists to show "the Great Satan" that nowhere is safe?

Anonymous said...

Thank's Rodg!
Boazo

Anonymous said...

Tacoma is NOT scenic.

It is the armpit of Puget Sound. No one will miss it if it sinks into the quicksand.

They ain't getting a dime from the military ... and they ain't going to go after the moonbats who caused this expense.

I kinda hope they refuse to post cops next deployment ... hopefully Fort Lewis commanders will issue the troops a mag of ammo each for self-defense.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.