Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sopranos

WHACK




If you have never watched it [Sopranos], here is the entire show up until this season in less than 8 minutes. Someone did a good job....
 
;-]
 
(O.K., there *IS* some bad language, but come on! It's The Sopranos.....)

Dr.Hardcrab

Some wag said of the movie Titanic, "Too much emoting, not enough sinking."  After a few years I felt the same about the Sopranos .. not enough whacking. I watched it until they took that two year vacation during which time the entire cast managed to piss me off with gratuitous anti-Bush statements, misbehavior, and "Tony Soprano" doing gun control.   Did I miss anything?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same thing happened to me. The straw for me were the 2 kids, both on the show and in real life. Man, I wanted them killed in some crossfire. But I think Tony's wife is conservative.
MM

Anonymous said...

OK, so why is it when I hit "play" I go to a story about carbon taxes?

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.