Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Gaffney-Woolery

Two Clips

Here are two clips that I found in close proximity on an old (1992-1993) video tape.  The first, a Comedy Central promo for the Mo Gaffney Show in late 1992 is typical Hollywood, and a dime a dozen.  The second, however, the Chuck Woolery clip, is a rare example of an entertainment figure calling a spade a spade.

Mo Gaffney - Hollywood MFCS
Chuck Woolery - Stand-up Guy

Replay video | Share video | Watch more videos

Replay video | Share video | Watch more videos

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Rodger, what technique are you using to transfer these VHS to DVD? Are you capturing the video and editing it? If so, what software are you using? You can buy machines that will do a straight transfer for archival purposes but you don't really get any editing ability.

Gosh that sounds time consuming- I've got a bunch of old VHS tapes too.

TFV

Anonymous said...

Oh and about your quote... I bet Jummah's dad wishes Lillian had remained a virgin too.

TFV

Rodger the Real King of France said...

.
I started out editing all the commercials/ dead scenes out. Very time consuming. Mow I just burm them straight to DVD from the tape.

I use SHOWBIZ DVD2 because I know it so well, but I also spent $29 on the AVS suite, and it is far and away the best package I've ever come across, and everything works.!!
Look at it HERE

.

..

Anonymous said...

My only real concern with this.
Can we still call a spade a spade?
Just wondering.
chuckintacoma

Anonymous said...

Hey, that Chuck Wollery, he's a stand-up guy.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.