Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Limbaugh pours it on

A father who whipped his son for swearing and swore at him while he whipped him, did more harm by his example than good by his correction.
Thomas Fuller

Replay video | Share video | Watch more videos
This Rush Limbaugh segment from Fox & Friends has much to recommend it, IMO.  First, Limbo gets to keep rubbing Harry Reid's nose in that smear letter
, and also gives him a chance to expand into other areas where Democrats and their media enablers transgress.  A "cop pulling over the guy who's been tailgating you" moment, eh wot?

But it struck me another way.  I like Steve Doocy, but he is a "sidekick," personality, and should never be put in the role of lead interviewer.   He reminded me of Jon Stewart's fawning technique when questioning his ratbastardcommie guests.  Limbaugh doesn't need help, and rightfully corrected Doocy a few times when he tried to put words in his mouth.  This is where E.D. Hill is most missed, and why I rarely watch any more.

ADDENDUM:
Owwy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree whole heartedly Rodger. E.D. Hill was the best on that show. She has been missed. She has 8 kids at home. That's unbelievable. Of course, it makes me want to ask her if she has a vagina or a clown car between her legs, but hey, it's her business. I guess not all have to be hers, but still, just having 8 at home earns her points in my book. My wife and I have 3 and that's hard enough...

Rodger the Real King of France said...

You made me post a rollover addendum - but about half of those kids were Mr. Hill's from a previous marriage.

Howard said...

ED Hill was all that made that show worth watching. IMO they decided the audience wanted fluff and laughter and not anything serious. I also understand that a single producer had it in for her and bounced her without opposition. Doocy is Larry King Light, clown at best and a sycophant at worst.

Anonymous said...

I watch MSNBC's Morning Joe.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.