Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday Commies

A college professor ...



A college professor, an avowed Atheist, was teaching his class.

He shocked several of his students when he flatly stated that there is no God, the expression "One Nation Under God", was unconstitutional, and further, he was going to prove there is no God.

Addressing the ceiling he shouted: "God, if you are real, then I want you to knock me off this platform. I'll give you 15 minutes!"

The lecture room fell silent.

You could have heard a pin fall.

Ten minutes went by.

Again he taunted God, saying, "Here I am, God. I'm still waiting."

Casca's Son His countdown got down to the last couple of minutes when a Marine just released from active duty and newly registered in the class walked up to the professor, hit him full force in the face, and sent him tail over teacup from his lofty platform.

The professor was out cold!

At first the students were shocked and babbled in confusion.

The young Marine took a seat in the front row and sat silent.

The class fell silent...waiting.

Eventually, the professor came to, shaken.

He looked at the young Marine in the front row.

When he regained his senses and could speak he yelled, "What's the matter with you? Why did you do that?"

"God was busy. He sent me."

Note: I used a picture of Casca's son, which does not ascribe to him any endorsement of this joke. Clap*clap*clap for Lt. Casca,


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm an Atheist Casca, and it's STILL a good joke.........BTW, I am NOT anti-religious.

pdwalker said...

As an Atheist, even I know that God works in mysterious ways.

:)

Anonymous said...

I had lunch with the young knucklehead yesterday. He's in a pretty extreme training cycle until he pumps back to Iraq in September. Not much time for anything but work. He's also a salty old 1st Lt now. Lol, btw, that's not his picture, but close enough. Hell, they do mostly all look alike.

Casca

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of this.........

There was a little old lady, who every morning. stepped onto her front porch, raised her arms to the sky, and shouted: "PRAISE THE LORD!"

One day an atheist moved into the house next door. He became irritated at the little old lady. Every morning he'd step onto his front porch after her and yell: "THERE IS NO LORD!"

Time passed with the two of them carrying on this way every day.

One morning, in the middle of winter, the little old lady stepped onto her front porch and shouted: "PRAISE THE LORD! Please Lord, I have no food and I am starving, provide for me, oh Lord!"

The next morning she stepped out onto her porch and there were two huge bags of groceries sitting there. "PRAISE THE LORD!" she cried out. "HE HAS PROVIDED GROCERIES FOR ME!"

The atheist neighbor jumped out of the hedges and shouted: "THERE IS NO LORD; I BOUGHT THOSE GROCERIES!!"

The little old lady threw her arms into the air and shouted: "PRAISE THE LORD! HE HAS PROVIDED ME WITH GROCERIES AND MADE THE DEVIL PAY FOR THEM!"

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.