Sunday, May 25, 2008

More reason to think Obama is a lowlife

Donks and Wee Wees
The forensics

I caught this at Larry’s and could hardly believe my eyes: Obama has an erection in this clip. I called my husband in to verify that what I was seeing wasn’t an illusion. Is it normal to spring a boner on the campaign trail and show it off for the cameras? Notice he bends over trying to conceal it, and puts his foot on a plane seat, and then sits down for a while. Maybe the women are swooning over this, but from what I’m gathering about Obama, he’s not particularly interested - either that, or he swings both ways. My husband pointed out that there must be a reason why Michelle Obama looks so mean… Cao's Blog - just what we need: a president who pops a boner in front of the press
I'd seen the clip before, in another context, and never noticed the angry soldier.  Still wouldn't have seen it without the tipoff.  I popped some  frames in my PS program, and yup.  Boner.  Cao senses that Obama was trying to hide it, but from my viewpoint he was quite "in your face" with the guy? in the left front seat. 

What first came to mind was the Al Gore Rolling Stone airbrush
Whatta guy
, credited to his then campaign manager, Donna Brazille. That would suggest that some women think the way to a woman's heart is to flash some swaddled wood, but I know at least one woman who gags at the notion.

It could be that Democrats are just into public display
Whatta guy
.  That would conform with their sense of entitlement.  What do I think?  I think that men who wear Speedos, and slingshot swim wear are assholes, so take it from there.

5 comments:

Juice said...

As revolting as that video was....
I'd say he popped it with the 'blow job' Hillary made with the RFK comment.

Anonymous said...

You know what Cinderella did when she got to the ball... she gagged.

Casca

Juice said...

Just finished watching, Action in the North Atlantic (Bogart). Wow, what a contrast to today's Hate America Amerikans. Our country was proud to be the powerful nation that succeeds through superior strength and means. As the Liberty Ship, Sea Witch, enters the port at Murmansk, the dialog follows(paraphased):

A: It's a miracle.
B: It's not a miracle. It's American seamanship.

Compare that with Obama's-72*slap-in-the-face-American greedy pigs comment. And Peggy Noonan's, Sex and the Sissy, comparative regarding Hillda_crybaby_beast:

http://tinyurl.com/2tulxh

What a heap of garbage we're being fed today. Bring back Prime Rib America, I'm hungry!!

p.s. I cleaned up my last comment using the word "made" instead of gave him. I take that back now.

Anonymous said...

Told Michelle he was working the wrinkles outta his staff....You know..It's a newd irection.

Anonymous said...

well, he's not Dick Cheney... in all senses

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.