Saturday, September 13, 2008

Are you bugged?

Say Rodge ...
I know you have the most fertile and inventive mind in the world today, so I was thinking.  Certainly you've amassed all kinds of great ideas that you haven't had time to market.  Is it possible you would throw one my way?  I'm desperate to get out of teaching; I freaking hate kids.

Dewey from the Bronx

Your story touched me Dewey.  Here's one that Mo Sup just loves.  I superglued telescopic antennas to her house slippers, and now she whacks bugs whenever she sees them, instead of waiting for me to come home.  Have at it.  (I still get 15%, rifgt?).


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice ankles

Anonymous said...

Bah...
Real men can do it by tossing a shoe with one full rotation... like a throwing knife. Well, you can, if you've had as much practice as I have. (It's either that or vacuum.)
-DougM

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I was just trying to help Dewey.

Anonymous said...

My all-time favorite is still the squirrel catapult!!!! I want to see that video again. I laughed so long over that and my kids peed their pants! It would be fun to see that video again with some fun, whimsical music attached to it...kinda Monty-Pythonish!

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Here's your flying squirrels
http://tinyurl.com/6xy7mt

Anonymous said...

send the first one to the HeadMissy...

e~C

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.