Saturday, October 18, 2008

Eat Whoppers, don't listen to them

VOTE BLACK



Since founder Ray Kroc's death, McDonald Corp. has increasingly jumped into political squabbles in support of leftist causes. I saw this print ad on the backside of the local news rag MoSup was reading last night.  Their patronage of 365Black.com, and particularly this ad's  construction, is another example of the role race is playing in this election, with all of it coming from the left. I've developed a sudden, lasting, taste for Burger King grub
I like to eat my Whoppers, not listen to them.
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just dropped McDonalds a note asking why they feel it is necessary for them to single out a particular group of people for aggrandizement.

Enough with all this diversity nonsense. What about unity?

Anonymous said...

hey Friendlygrizzly its "Mc"diversity
and "Mc" Unity
For me its no more mac anything but McCain on election day !!!!

Spanky

Anonymous said...

I would quit eating at McDonald's myself except that I already did that twenty four years ago. I'm no health nut and have no problem with any other fast food, even White Castle, but McDonald's food is vile.
GrinfilledCelt

Anonymous said...

Heh, Grin. So I've been working here all day, trying to spread the wealth and all that, and forgot I haven't eaten. And to hear the magic of Whiteys invoked, I'm gonna go out and get a sack right now. I'm not kidding. I love those things. And a large sack, so I don't eat them all tonight. Maybe 30 should do. Then I don't put them in the fridge overnight, coz they taste better that way for breakfast the next day. Ahh, to be in college again.

Is this a racist comment? I stopped trying to figure that out anymore.

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite Steve Martin bits was his take on McDonalds where they have a vat of glop in the back, and molds that they inject with it to make your order. Shhpppt, cheeseburger... Shhpppt, fries... Shhpppt, shake... Shhpppt, here's your change.

Casca

PS Oh yes, racism is evil, particularly black hate.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.