Saturday, June 20, 2009

Barbara Evil - the Senator

Barbara Boxer, Meet Dr. Evil
Chuck DeVore for Senate campaign video

UPDATE

Mrs./Ms./Madam/Missus Barbie Boxer Apologizes to General

Invited by Missus Boxer to watch the replay, Stoos Views reporter Hugh Betcha--Chief of The Washington News Bureau--met with Barb at her request so she could issue an apology to the General for her inexcusable disrespect of a United States Army military officer. “I am so sorry for my indefensible behavior,” Missus Boxer stated, “I realize now that the term ‘Madam’ was not meant to be disrespectful to me as a revered member of the elite Washington Political Class. Rather, I understand now that it is a term of respect used by members of the lower and servant classes, such as military people, waiters, laborers, normal people with manners, and anyone else who does not occupy a seat in a privileged political club, such as I do. I was wrong to be so rude and I understand that the General was just trying to be nice to me, Mrs. Stewart Boxer. I was wrong to scold the great General and I hope he can see fit to forgive me.”
Marc Miller

9 comments:

Guy S said...

Ya know, I have been reading about this for a couple of days now, along with the comments at various sites.

She is well and truly an insecure little round belly bitch.

Had she any experience around military personnel, she would know to be addressed as "Ma'am" is a sign of curtisey and or respect.

Boxer, however, is deserving of neither.*


*Notes the title "Senator" was not used once in this comment. And no Senators were harmed in the making of this statement (unfortunately).

LindaSoG said...

This made my day, especially the third paragraph.

An American First said...

The Character of Dr. Evil is of a small-minded, self-centered, insecure megalomaniac who does not see his own insignificance in the modern world and is patently unaware of his inevitable failure.

Dr. Evil is a fictional movie character intended to make us laugh at his stupidity.

What is Barbara Boxer’s excuse?

(Cross-posted from my site...)

Sen. Hard "You Don't Have To Call Me Al" Crab said...

"How 'bout I call you Madam C*nt???!!"

Prdon my French, but this really pisses me off....

CDR J said...

"Sure thing, Senator Bitcher, er I mean Boxer."
/end of General's career, but it might have been worth it.

Anonymous said...

"I didn't spend six years at Evil Senator School to be called Ma'am." - B.B.
Made my day, too, Rodger.
GrinfilledCelt

Anonymous said...

The f***ing arrogance of these people! Arrrgh!

william kevin stoos said...

I love this! Thanks for adding Dr. Evil. Perfect.

William Kevin Stoos
for Canada Free Press and
Stoos Views

Unknown said...

To the Bitch Senator, winning popularity contests is really hard work.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.