Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ugly Mug

WWHD?
People are always asking ...
Say Real King of France, I'd like to make a subtle statement at work about how I feel about this monster who overthrew our gummint.  You know, something that won't get the Obama people all pissy.  Any ideas?
UPDATE
Now people are always asking, "Say Real King of France,  why would Zazzle delete this product without explanation, even though there have been sales?  The answer, I guess, is WWHD?
Yes, you're why I commissioned the "This time God is on our side/Hitler would be so jealous" line of merchandise.  The only people who could object are fascists and commies, and who cares what they think?  All profits go to restoring my monarchy.   Thank you.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to write a book, all I have so far is the Title:
Barack Obama, The Story Of How A Communist Dictator Became President Of The United States.

All I need some help writing it.


Dave in Pa

K-nine said...

I'll Help.
http://deaddogwalkin.blogspot.com/2009/06/new-communist-par-tay.html

Chuck Martel said...

In honor of BHO being Our Supreme Leader, we should redesign our military uniforms. I suggest we start with the belt buckles so that they read "God Is With Us". Sort of like this one . . .

http://tinyurl.com/loutpp

Alear said...

I recommend you go to the cool transparency website the Nobama has promised.

B....... said...

Alear - Thanks pal. I just had to forward this to my wife. She cannot resist these things. She sure is mad at us now.......

B....... said...

Rodger - Did zazzle censor your offering? The link brings up only a 'Bless My Bingo' mug.....

Rodger the Real King of France said...

It was indeed pulled without any explanation or notification. There seems to be no method of reaching Zazzle to find out why. Of course we all know why ... it's against national policy to criticize this fascist usurper of the throne. I want to see it explained however.

BlogDog said...

I'm not Hispanic but I find myself living in a Barry-o nonetheless.

B....... said...

Strange zazzle hasn't pulled some of your other Obama art.......

tintype (hold very still) said...

Pulled by Zazzle for an egregious violation of Godwin's Law, it would seem.

And why not Mao or Stalin instead? Or Idi Amin? Hussein? Ceauşescu? So many choices. Why does it always have to be Hitler?

Rodger the Real King of France said...

It has to be Hitler because the others had/have a strong following amongst our chroniclers of history, so there is just one universally accepted evil MoFo to hitch the populist wagon to. Personally, every time I see Hitler's History Channel Panzers making their move on Stalingrad, I hope they'll, this time, prevail and move on to Moscow where they shoot Stalin and every commie in the city. But, I digress,

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.