Friday, July 10, 2009

Who's the Racist?



*gasp*  Using crude racial epitaphs will earn you a reputation as a lowbrow, if not a punch in the snoot.  For that reason it's best not to get in the habit.  But emotional outbursts are like a man's erection, they can appear at the most inopportune time (said the lad called to the front of the classroom).  Nigger, for instance,  falls into that category of being socially crude and verboten, but its use does not automatically make you racist/
This is necessarily racist
"I don't want any nigger working for me."
This is not necessarily racist
"That fkn nigger cut me off!"
The first instance  is a classic example of believing that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others. The second instance, which could be uttered by the first guy, is at face value an expression of anger personification using the first visual characteristic available.  Other examples are:
  1. "That fkn Toyota cut me off!"
  2. "That bald fkr cut me off!"
  3. "That stupid bitch cut me off!"
  4. "That fkn Nazi cut me off!" (popular with liberals cut off by a car with a Bush-Cheney sticker).
  5. "That fkn redneck cut me off!" (Alabama plates - Liberal conception)
Haven't we all given the finger to "you stupid BMW asshole" for tailgating because you observe the 25 MPH speed limit?  When it turns out to be your neighbor in his new car, he's no longer an asshole. Sorry about that finger, heh.

Sometimes it's good to use invective that the Word Nazi's have banned, just to test whether the First Amendment is still operative (it's limping badly). I like jokes, including ethnic jokes.  My wife and kids are Polish, but I at one time had every Polish Jokes for the Bathroom book published.  I found this picture of Air Force One's tail number hilarious.  I didn't post it though, because it's unnecessarily uncongenial.  We'd be a hell of a lot better off if everyone had my sense of humor though, and tolerance (yes, tolerance is a two-way street).  I'm convinced of it.

Liberals hurl the term racist at everything because they are, in fact, racist.  We have a uniquely unqualified president today, elected by racists who saw as qualifications, a leftist radical and, as Joe Biden put it so succinctly -
  ... the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.I mean, that's a storybook, man.
We're stuck with this avowed Marxist who scares the hell out of half of all Americans.  I've  not once heard anyone say "I don't want any nigger as my president," but I don't browse the Skinhead Nazi sites either.  Like you, I don't respect Clarence Thomas or Thomas Sowell for their black skin, but for their beautiful minds.  But Obama is a black mofker who threatens to dismantle the United States Constitution, just as Nancy Pelosi is a phony Catholic bitch doing the same thing.  I'm angry.  You're angry.  So, when that picture of Malia Obama wearing a Peacenik tee-shirt made the rounds, it resonated (rollover). 

Had Jenna Bush worn a Tee with her dad portrayed, well, we all know what image it provokes in the Liberal mind (rollover).  The sanctimonious hypocrites at KOS, a group I classify as modern day Hitler Youth, attacked FreeRepublic as an institution because some commenters got carried away on a post showing Malia in the peacenik shirt.  I want to scream. So I did.  Thank you for your forbearance.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please exucse the following me story, but.....
Your blog is having an effect on my dreams. In last night's we discovered a perfect copy of the Constitution hidden in an antique clock. We reveled in the fact that as DC erases the original, we could still hold the real words. There was a Catholic priest standing near who seemed to be with us. In our joy at finding this document we began to read its authenticity aloud for others. But. Upon closer look, it was simply a message from the Catholic Church, about Catholicism. Even in the dream I knew it meant that the truth had already been wiped by Obama and our precious truths had been replaced by the Government Church. Not to mix, right? About Catholics? NO. About the new church of obama? Yes. It was a church and state dream that left me...hollow.
juice

Rodger the Real King of France said...

make a good movie :)

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid to ask how the movie ends...

--Jack

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.