Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Peter Peppers

Ag news
 The lovely Merrily, who owns a sprawling ranch in Oklahoma, and who you prolly remember from such films as On Golden Blonde, Schindler's Fist, and Riding Miss Daisy, sends this agricultural bulletin.
“ These are actual peppers from a garden.  They are called 'Peter Peppers'..


 By the way, the farmer says they can grow up to 18" long!
 
Sort of brings tears doesn’t it?

  Merrily
”

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet they would be good on Barney's Franks.
Tim

Mile 66 said...

Tim: LOL

Anonymous said...

Yannow there's cream to take the redness away. Ohhh its a pepper ;-)

Anonymous said...

Ben & Jerry's new "Gay" Ice Cream; Packed Fudge...
OK, I gotta go wash my hands after typing that.
RAK

Jon said...

and don't forget B&J's new ice cream also cums with twice the nuts

Anonymous said...

OK Merrily, but what about the girth?

They call the girls in Utah, carrot-snappers.

Casca

Gayle Miller said...

Tim, Casca - you should both be ashamed of yourselves! And you should both be appreciated because you're hilarious!

B....... said...

Nice harvest, Merrily. Don't rub your - uh - eyes.......

gadfly said...

peter peppers pickled a piper of picked peckers

pdwalker said...

*lol* great comments.

Randy Rager said...

If you use an 18" for THAT, you WILL have tears in your eyes, I promise...

What?

Just sayin...

Anonymous said...

Casca I don't get it. Should I avoid the girls from Utah or seek them out?

THor~

Anonymous said...

THor~, that was exactly my reaction. One supposes, Mormon girls, many women, one man, just not enough of the real thing to go around.

Casca

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.