Friday, May 21, 2010

Obama Uncovered


Boned Jello

Soon after returning from Pakistan I made my first visit to New York City.  The CIA had covered my time with the Mujahadeen by giving me a Columbia University degree.  I thought it would be a lark to visit my "alma mater."  Ha! Here I am outside of a Manhattan restaurant.  I had to pee so bad, I thought my kidneys would burst.  When I asked if I could use the toilet, I was told, "sorry, but it's for customers only."  I ended up pissing my new Farah slacks, and vowed then and there to destroy America.  - "Obama's Secret Diary," p.275.

4 comments:

DougT said...

"When they asked me for my passport, driver's license, birth certificate, or other form of identification before allowing me to vote, I pissed myself. I vowed never to allow that to happen to any illegal alien of color ever again. As I raised my tear-filled eyes to the sky, I beheld an omen - a harbinger of my future, if you will - a giant ACORN in the sky."

Chris said...

Don't you mean Farrah slacks, from the Farrah Fawcett line?

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Hey Chris I excerpted from the diary. Blame Obama; he has no clue about American culture.

JMcD said...

Obanana thinks that 'farrah faucet' is the fly on his trousers

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.