Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Treason in Arizona

Renegade AZ lawmakers team with Mexicans;
  appeal "Illegals" law in International Court. 


Boned Jello

Verum Serum reports that Arizona  lawmakers Amanda Aguirre, Linda Brown, Linda Lopez, Manuel “Manny” Alvarez, Manny Ruiz, Martin Porchas, Rick Flores and Rudy Molera have teamed with Mexican counterparts to file a complaint against SB 1070 (Arizona's Illegal Alien law)  in International Court.

NOGALES, May 25, 2010 .- To reverse the effects of SB-1070, legislators in Mexico and the U.S. (EU) have agreed to submit an appeal to the Interamerican Commission on Human Rights (IACHR), since this initiative criminalises migration with racial profiling in the state of Arizona.[Continued]

I doubt you saw this on tonight's news, since VS had to employ Google translator to read about it in Mexican newspapers.  You call this what you will. I'm seeing the likely beginning of the first civil war this nation has endured, and damn these people for it.   In an update, it seems they violated their oath of office.  

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution and laws of the State of Arizona, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same and defend them against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge the duties of the office of ______________ according to the best of my ability, so help me God (or so I do affirm).

This isn't Washington D.C., so I look for these weasels to be removed from office, pronto.   And no, I am not.  It's impossible to overreact to this.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They could have just taken it to the International Food Court at a local Phoenix shopping mall for all the weight it'll carry. I do like the notion of holding public oaficials' feet to the fire for violating their oath of office, but these bastids should be summarily shot for going along with a foreign court passing judgment on a US law.
GrinfilledCelt

Anonymous said...

I second that Grin. Did you notice just for shits and giggles that most of these "oafs" were hispanic???? HMMMMMMM??????? Who are they looking out for? Dope dealers??? Coyotes???? To hell with the lot of them.

Bolivar

Anonymous said...

We ain't wastin' bullets. 30-06 is going for as high as $1.50 a round. Rope is cheaper.

Casca

Wabano said...

Yup!

That what they do on Messy-co
southern border!

DougT said...

I'm with our esteemed POTUS on this one: "Plug the damn hole!"

Rumor has it that, on the advice of the Attorney General of the United States, the Interamerican Commission on Human Rights has overturned the AZ law on appeal without having actually read the law or the substance of the appeal.

cmblake6 said...

Inside half a mile, I'll guarantee a head shot. Within 3/4 mile, I'll still guarantee an effective contact. One Shot, One Kill.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.