Monday, July 04, 2011

Christe coulda been ...

Out of Control Compelling ...
There are precious few things that I find as beautifully compelling as youthful teases ...


Just as I want the tub girl to be sweet, virginal and hard core conservative (the perfect woman),  I want Chris Christie not to have backed gun control and agreed that man causes climate change. Because any person who can earn this much enmity from, well look at him;  Sweeney personifies ACORN, teacher unions, SEIU and Democrat scum — anyone that can get the best of these canker-blossoms  is presidential timber.  I don't think Sarah would procreate with him, but I bet Bachman would. The result?  The political equivalent of Jesus H. Reagan. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's a looker all right-Christie isn't.

I remember how much Bush's "compassionate conservatism" rankled the crap outta me and hearing the guy I had to vote for tell me he believes in AGW and not in the 2nd Amendment would have the same effect.

Bless him for his fiscal conservatism but I want the whole package this go around.

Palin/West 2012
MM

toadold said...

Palin/West, Perry/Bachman, Cain/West,Palin/Cain, Palin/Bachman or Putin/Putin, all are farther to the right than Obama/*.*

Anonymous said...

Hell, for that matter Castro/Kruschev would be farther to the right than Teh iWon. - One Man Gang

Alear said...

From now and forever, everyone who ever again wishes for Rodg to do a rollover: Be careful what you wish for.

toadold said...

Speaking of tease, I notice brave Sir Swiney, was careful in his phrasing, "I want to punch him". If he had said "I'm going to punch him he'd probably be in a jail cell.
If he did throw a punch at a former District attorney I wonder how he we fair after the Governor and the Governor's protection detail had there way with him. Swiney likes to think he is tough but basically, like most of the left, he is only dangerous in a pack, against a single little girl.

Anonymous said...

would that cause a yeast infection?

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.