Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The case of the snipped fuel line

Thug Culture                                  
MoSup Is My Co-Pilot


Res Ipsa Loquitur


So, I was sitting outside Sears pick-up window for a lawnmower we just bought, when I was nearly overcome by gas fumes.  At the same instant MoSup came rushing out to tell me there was a gusher of fluid pouring out the bottom of the Caravan.  Guess what it was.  So, screw the lawnmower, she jumped in and we rushed home so she could get her car and  pick me up at the fix-em up place. With the admonishment, "If you hear an explosion, sue everyone,"  I lowered flaps and headed for England.  So to speak. I instructed the mechanic to  "inspect for tampering, because I suspect Obamunist involvement."  He looked at me like I was nuts.  Sigh.  These poor schlubs don't have a clue.



3 comments:

mperkins37 said...

Any Update? Hope it was just a worn fuel line, if tampering was done, it would be a good time to get a surveilence system. Is it Parked Over night in a Garage? Stay Safe.

DougM said...

Relax, Commies cut brake lines.
Fuel lines is how the Mafia does business.

Anonymous said...

I suggest checking out craigslist.org for lawnmower. Many times when Dad gets a newer model, the old, perfectly good {but needing a LOT of work that can ONLY be done by Manufacturer TRAINED mechanics.. You know, an oil change} ends up on the list at decent prices. I bought an essentially brand new{still had the nips on the tire tread} Yard Machines, 38" 13.5hp rider for $450.
Unless you absolutely want a brand new machine. Try for a Honda or Kohler Command engine if you can.
tomw

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.