Thursday, May 31, 2012

Axelrod not only asshat getting stuffed


Smoking Cigar Here Boss  Res Ipsa Loquitur
     
  I  was drawn to the New York Times by Drudge's link to Axelrod’s Anti-Romney Message Gets Drowned Out, which turned out to be quite delicious. While it's way too early for me to go looking for this crap, there was an electoral map on the page, so I clicked it.  It took a millisecond for the mind to balance that sea of red against an Obama lead (217-206), but it did after noticing that the "Leaning Republican" states were very, very doable for Romney, and the sea of undecided votes held more than enough catchable fish.  I am officially declaring the race over.  Then, clicking on "The Race For the Senate"  link brought more  deliciousness.— even without Massachusetts, which is called a "toss-up" state.


Res Ipsa Loquitur
MASSACHUSSETTS

Senator Scott P. Brown, a Republican, stunned the political class two years ago when he won a special election to fill the seat of the late Senator Edward M. Kennedy. His re-election bid is a critical piece of the Republican plan to win control of the Senate. He faces a strong challenge from Elizabeth Warren, a Harvard professor, who became a champion to Democrats when she set up the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau in the Obama administration.


Say goodnight Harry.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I truly hope that Mass voters are not that truly stoopud. Come to think of it - they elected the swimmer didn't they? never mind

Bolivar

Anonymous said...

peek-a-boo


Sleeping Giant

Anonymous said...

I see know why the tribe calls her Pink Beaver Tail.

Freddie Sykes

Anonymous said...

In passing, I heard the Axelrod clip on Rush today. I thought I heard my recommended Romney chant, "Where are the jobs, Mr President?" or simply, "Where are the jobs?"

Casca

Anonymous said...

Princess Thunder Thighs

JLW III

Anonymous said...

I don't think Virginia is a tossup, unless teh Dems get away with cheating like hell or somebody says 'macaque' again.
I can feel the tremors from the pot simmering to purge Uhbamunism so much so that Kommie Kaine is hiding from his DNC chairman creds.
On the positive side too, is that Virginia requires voter ID and runs pretty strict elections.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.