Monday, November 26, 2012

Ann was right, IMO




Res Ipsa Loquitor

I read Ann Coulter’s fractured column from Wednesday only because Mark Levin linked to it. Coulter wants it to be clear that Romney wasn’t the problem, so don’t blame him for the loss. I don’t read her stuff regularly anymore like I used to. I don’t watch her on TV, I don’t listen when she is interviewed on radio. I don’t like frauds, I like people who are honest and forthright, straight-talking and who can connect with me on a “we are all Americans” basis. Someone who sees me eye-to-eye, not one that looks down at me.

As a huge fan of talk radio and an observer of American politics, it has been clear now for about a year that Ann Coulter is not who I thought she was, and I have written extensively about it.

Most of you know that I have had my own problems with Saint Ann (her inexplicable siding with the "birther" hurling Obama apologists, and her love affair with that fat ass RINO  governor from New Jersey (for which she has since expressed mea culpas).  I also like the Tea Party people like Jen Kuznicki, and Mark Levin is aces in my book.  But I too read Ann's  column last week, and I agreed with her. 

Why? 

First, she gave us this line. "As Trotsky said, in moments of crisis, people with no politics tend to develop the worst possible politics."

Second, I am convinced that Romney was denied the presidency through a massive, in-your-face voting fraud coup; most significantly in the critical toss-up states of Ohio, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Florida, off the top of my head. 

I know I'm sounding like the douchbag Al Gore  whiners in 2000, but too bad.  The final verdict after being investigated six-ways to Sunday by the loyal Gore media was that he lost! 

What we know for sure  about 2012 is that untold thousands of ballots were destroyed, changed, and illegally cast by Democrats.  The shenanigans were reported live, in real-time, and the DOJ did nothing to stop it.  In fact, the evidence is that the DOJ was an active participant. 

I don't recognize Obama as the President of the United States; I do recognize that like any third world thug who has seized power, he has the ability to crush me.He's ruthless, and  I fear him.



7 comments:

Tom Smith said...

I kinda had an intellectual crush on her years ago when she first appeared. As of late its like I woke after binge drinking to find this hideous thing in my bed and she wont leave. She has become enamored with her own celebrity.

Steve in Greensboro said...

Saint Ann is not always right, but she is right oftener than most and I always learn something when I read her. As you pointed out, the Trotsky quote was good.

The 2012 election calls to mind another quote, one from the Sage of Baltimore who said, "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

El Jefe said...

Romney didn't win because of...

Romney.

The man only appeals to me as a 'Christian Gentleman' (something Teh One cannot claim).

Who was the better candidate, you ask?

Easy.

Gary Johnson

Kristophr said...

Gary Johnson ran as the top of the ticket on a third party ... half of whose members think voting is an initiation of the use of force.

"Gary Johnson, Libertarian" does not equal serious candidate.

If he had had the balls to join the Republican Party and grab for the ring, and do the hard fucking work to actually win, I would have voted to nominate him.

But he didn't, so he was never really in the race seriously.

Steve in Greensboro said...

The libertarians and conservatives who stayed home or voted for one of the vanity candidates because Romney was a moderate (and he certainly was) missed the opportunity to vote for the most conservative, electable candidate in their lifetimes.

2016: Jeb Bush v Hillary Clinton. And Hillary will win because conservatives and libertarians will stay home because Jeb is a RINO.

And in 2024, we will get another Republican nominee who will make Romney look like one of the Founding Fathers.

Firehand said...

Between the aforementioned Christie crap and the excuse-making for Romney, don't care much for her either.

Something she and the Stupid Party keep either overlooking or studiously ignoring: A week or so ago I had the radio on Rush' show, and a caller was someone who hadn't voted. Said flatly that he knew that by not voting in his state it was essentially a vote for Obama, knew all the problems. Asked why,(paraphrased),
"I saw Romney attack conservatives in the primaries with energy, but when it came to Obama he was measured and polite. He made it plain who he actually sees as his opponents, and it's not Obama and those like him. Add that to his record on a number of things, and I just could not vote for him."
That cost Romney a LOT of votes, I think; and the Stupid Party just won't learn the lesson.

Or doesn't care to.

Wabano said...

Maybe Annie Long Legged Stockings will team up
with Charles Johnson and pop a lot of little green footballs?

http://imgbox.com/acrvgjsH

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.