Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Bug Eyed Crack Dealers, Etc.

Meet The Press


Res Ipsa Loquitor
Last week an employee the North Chicago Police came up with a brochure that used offensive images.

It included a mug shot of a bug-eyed black man, and another of comedian Dave Chappelle as a crack fiend. There were also photographs of overweight cops, Judge Judy, Barney Fife and Lindsay Lohan. The only thing missing was Honey Boo-Boo.

The brochure was used in a presentation on trial procedures and a handout for participants in the new North Chicago Citizen Police Academy. [full]

 
Res Ipsa Loquitor I choked on my oatmeal when I saw that Sun Times page yesterday .  I apologize for my insensitivity.  But then I remembered that there would be just as much outrage if they'd used this picture of Trayvon Martin, and not the angelic 10 year old the media have used to portray this thug.  So screw em.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's actually a rapper called "the game"
still a good pic to post as he promotes a drug culture and theivery.

Anonymous said...

Dat b Homey-Boo-Boo

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.