Friday, April 26, 2013

54 Obama Photochops


54 Obama Photochops




While I was looking for something in my extensive "Obama" file, I decided as a lark to republish a few of my past homages to what's-his-name. All were editorial comments about something going on at the time, some of which will be obvious.  I don't think you'll find a single one of them in Google.

UPDATE
I inadvertently included three pics that weren't mine (one from People's Cube, two others I wasn't sure of).  They're been replaced. 

5 comments:

leelu said...

I would have expected Wookie to do the butt scratch thing.

The visual would have been stunning, too, but in a much more lethal way.

Mike C said...

leelu for shame! Didn't anyone teach you not to poke a wasp nest with a stick?

Ok Raj - just back away from the keyboard and release the mouse - No one - I repeat no one here wan't to see that visual...

Helly said...

This points to an important question. Rodge, you are my go-to guy on shaved butts.

Does Mooch depilate to the panty line, or all the way up her back?

Anonymous said...

The same thing for the one in blue would'a been nice, but forget the 'wookie'. Thanks

toadold said...

Uhm,Michelle has been accused of scratching low and in front. There are some photos of her during the meet and greet with the Indonesian prime minister. One theory was that her pants were too long and she was just trying to pull them up. If that was the case though would she be pulling them up at the waist band instead of the uh upper leg and etc.
http://cripessuzette.wordpress.com/2010/11/10/cooch-problems-a-photo-documentary/

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.