Monday, October 26, 2009

Moosh Squshed

This is what I'm talking about


 The 12 week marathon to choose the million dollar cutest dog finalists is ended. Here they are.  By my estimation 8 of the 12 are Al Frankens, elected by a commie underground having no regard for integrity and decency  Admit it, these are dogs only an owner could call cute.  We all know who should have been included, don't we?  If I had to vote for one of these mutts, it'd be second from the left, bottom row. But why vote?  I no longer have faith in the election process, so eat me dog food people sponsors.  I'm blaming you for Obama too.

7 comments:

B....... said...

It's not that those dogs are cute - they voted on the basis of their meal appeal.

Gayle Miller said...

My cat Sam could TAKE any one of those dogs. He's 26 pounds of teeth and fury!

pdwalker said...

Love the photoshop of Mushu. The caption is pity, funny and yet, seemingly appropriate.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

That's a ozaob creation.

LindaSoG said...

OMG!! Okay. That does it. I'm out of my obama induced coma.

JFC!! That's friggin hilarious Rodger! OMG!!! I just love you. I do. STG!!

Chrissie said...

ROTFLMAO

OMG Rodger, I swear you RULE no one, but no would comes close.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Don't let the sonsofbitches wear you down like that Linda. At least not longer than it takes to drink a bottle of wine. Glad to see you back among the actively angry.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.