Thursday, June 10, 2010

Famous racist, Mark Halperin

Let me reiterate ...
So Matt Drudge takes the Matt Lauer quote, and he casts it as “Obama Goes Street.” And it includes this photo of an angry-looking Barack Obama. I think it’s all pretty clear–it’s pretty clear to all of us what’s going on there. ...  I'm not saying that makes Matt Drudge a racist, but [what] I'm saying is Matt Drudge knows how to tap into the sentiment of a lot of his readers ... . [transcript]


I have no problemo with Mexicans who immigrate to this country legally.  None.  As I've stated before, I would gladly do a one-one swap with any Mexican with citizens of, say, Olympia, WA., and we would be a better nation for it.  Furthermore, I''m more comfortable with most any foreign national than I am with weasels like Mark Halperin.  Why?  It's possible, via a translator, to communicate with them.  Not so   liberal asshats.  They are no longer countrymen, but strangers so vile that I can't abide being in their midst. And, by the way, Halperin is a MFCS racist of the first rank, as are most liberals. They find a race component in  EVERYTHING.

2 comments:

JMcD said...

Halperin is definately the one being "racist", isn't he?.....After all, he is implying that only a black person would talk street talk.
Sheeeit! We know that ain't right.

Scottiebill said...

If he want to do a one-one swap with someone in Olympia, WA, he can start with our governor, Queen Chrissie Gregoire. There would be just one stipulation, though. She could not be allowed to come back to Washington State.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.