Thursday, June 10, 2010

Liberal Thugs

MORE LIBERALS GONE WILD
Punched During Protest Against Government Bailouts

"As I walked around the corner this gentleman pushed me. And when he pushed me the first time I turned my camera on and brought my camera up. I said please don't push me. And when I said that he slapped my camera." Tabor said. "He pushes me again. In the video you can see my body fall back. And I did not say anything to him, I didn't engage him. I was going to, until he touched me wife."

Tabor says Spencer pushed his wife and he pushed Spencer back. The video shows Spencer then punching Tabor in the face.
Your time is up!

7 comments:

pdwalker said...

Let's hope there's a jail term involved for that miserable SOB.

I-RIGHT-I said...

This is exactly what's wrong with Republicans. A grievous wrong is done and the Republican just gives a little push to which the Leftist responds with a punch in the face.

How many times has that happened in one form or another in the past 40 years? Republican Milquetoast's really, really piss me off. It's why conservatives are always playing second fiddle. Assault charges my butt, the Republican should be proudly facing manslaughter at this point.

Anonymous said...

I'm a TEA party kinda guy and I would have had a gun if it was legal to do so.

Word verification: direfood

Anonymous said...

Being wealthy doesn't make a difference in a courtroom, but having a video and a bunch of witnesses will.
Heh heh.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

pdwalker said...

I-RIGHT-I:

If he hit back, he'd have been charged with assault and with some sort of hate crime.

If he'd righteously killed the punk
- there would be one less republican vote
- the punk would still get his vote for a democrat.

DougM said...

Here's a good audio interview with the guy who was punched.

Anonymous said...

GENTLEMEN don't push strangers.

Can we please reclaim that term?!?!?

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.