Wednesday, January 19, 2011

GOODBYE TO CHASTITY
Cuzzin Ricky writes:


Since I left the Northwest, Ralph has been wandering around listlessly, in search of a new Drinking Buddy

Eureka !!!!

Frankly, I'm a little jealous; that I could be so easily replaced.

C.Rick
Turns out his new drinking buddy is Chaz (nee Chastity) Bono.  Evidently he had his whole experience of going from innie to outy, and will show it as a documentary.  If, like me, you can't wait to see people's genitalia snipped, snapped, and remodeled, I've included Mrs. Garrison's reverse  procedure.  Just play it backwards.  You're welcome.

Chaz Bono
Mrs. Garrison
 

10 comments:

bocopro said...

Modern technology, with all its power and diversity, has utterly failed to develop a technique or instrument which can detect and quantify my indifference to that bit of news.

Anonymous said...

We can turn a chick into a man yet we can't cure cancer. Research funding well spent, if you don't believe so you must be a homophobe.

Anonymous said...

Oh, it will appear on the OWN network. If I watched TV, I would have removed that already.

Anonymous said...

This will be the first addadicktome to be shown on TV. Boy, thats a lot of money to fork out to become an overweight beta male. Good looking feller though.

Anonymous said...

I don't have to look to know that it doesn't work like my OEM model.

Casca

Juice said...

Seriously folks, what do think a child of "The Universe rotates around Cher" could possibly produce? As a parent, my understanding leans toward this adult who never enjoyed being the center of her parent's universe. Yep, I believe it.

Anonymous said...

From what I understand her mother rejected her being a lesbian, and her father accepted it. However because her father was an evil republican Chaz rejected her father.
I suspect that girl might have some issues.

BruHa said...

Addadicktame ---

Marie said...

Chastity is not a man, just a mutilated woman. It is beyond horrific that anyone for any amount of money would agree to do that to her; and demonstrates how little she is loved.

Tragic.

toadold said...

If memory serves, the story was that Cher let the Chastity be baby sat by a hard core lesbian friend of Cher's that "had at" chastity just as she was becoming a teenager.
I figure anyone and anyplace else in the US Cher and her buddy would have faced child abuse charges.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.