Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Howard Zinn is dead and nobody told me.

Hoo-Ya!

Howard Zinn is Dead

I am an old-school American partisan here, and have little respect for Progressive adversaries.  But, when one of the sumbitches dies, like Ted Kennedy, I will wait a suitable period of time before gloating reflecting on how much better our lives, our nation, and the world would be had the departed never been born.  I'll even wait for Jummy - although the way that C___S_____ is hanging on, he may outlast me. So there's that.

Comments to posts older than a few days are turned off until I  review them (defeat the spammers). I just received this automated request for a comment made to a post from Friday, September 12, 2008.

  mperkins has left a new comment on your post "Howard Zinn, et al":

Quote: Doesn't matter any more, Roger. He died a long time ago. He's now roasting with his dead commie heroes Marx, Lenin, Trotsky & Mao, whom he always gave a pass in his comparisons to our Founding Fathers because they were working "for the betterment of the masses".

Did he die of 3rd stage syphilis? :)

I am going through the archives as I only discovered the site last year.



What?  I looked it up.    That commiesumbitch Howard Zinn indeed dropped dead on January 27, 2010.  What a party we missed.  It is not mine to say whether anyone is in Hell, or not; but unless he made a powerful act of contrition with his last breath ... - Lake Cocytus?  Next question: is his peg-boy Matt Damon still alive, or did I miss that one too?


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jimmy is afraid to die, he knows Teddy is going to kick the S__ out of him for giving away his ditch.

KRAKEN

dmurray said...

"unless he made a powerful act of contrition with his last breath"

Interesting insight on the catechism. Convert? Revert? Curious?

mperkins said...

Glad I (Helped) bring it to your attention. Nice to know the revisionist SOB is not "correcting" history any more.

Anonymous said...

Yup, reminds me of when I first discovered your site. I gave up on your archives because I would forget which day I had looked at.

It would be easier if there was a tab on the bottom that said something like, "older", or "next" or an arrow that said "previous"

your page is art.

thoR~
III

DougM said...

Howard Zinn, Howard's out.

Anonymous said...

Lets not speak ill of the dead..There are too many C____S_____s still alive
that need a verbal and physical
lashing. Just hope Hell has enough coal to really roast em.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.