Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Key ........

Today's Idyll
Unlocking the Riddle of Skeleton Key Necklaces



Skeleton Key

[W]hen I see a girl wearing a skeleton key necklace, like the one offered by Lauren Blythe Designs on Etsy.com (above) or the one worn by country-pop star Taylor Swift from BeMonogrammed.com (right), I sometimes wonder what it means to her.
I didn't know there was a Skeleton Key Necklace riddle; and if there was one I'da thunk it went something like:

Who opened Pandora's Box
Dom Perignon

I do like pictures of heavy brass metally things though.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, Dom Perignon. One of many brands of liquid panty remover. My romantic side says it's the key to her heart.
Tim

BlogDog said...

If I may suggest an alternative to the $100 Dom, Piper Heidsieck Brut (not Extra Dry - *Brut*) runs about 1/3 the price and the qualitative difference is minuscule. I see by Google that it can be had for $27. That's a damn bargain these days,

DougM said...

I think it's a juju to ward off anorexia.
Either that or chastity belts are making a comeback.

Walt said...

Of course, once you own an empty Dom Perignon bottle, a little careful attention to detail and preparation will provide you with many inexpensive applications of Dom Perignon. Not that I would ever advocate ideliberate deception such matters.

Anonymous said...

Nowadays the more nerdy girls over here in Germany wear an engraved USB stick, probably with - inter alia - their PGP keys in it :-)

TheOldMan said...

You can sometimes get Piper Heidsieck at Safeway for about $23/bottle. When it hits that price, I get a case. It's my favorite bubbly even though I cannot drink it very often.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.