Saturday, November 05, 2011

Dating Confessions - wimmin only


Hey - Where's that beer I asked for?



Sigh

November 5, 10:14PM you are probably off sleeping with someone else.. shitting where you eat. thing is, i'm not the naive little girl you dated 8 years ago. i sleep with someone else too when i feel like it. i'd drop it in a heartbeat if you wanted to get serious. the fact that it's going nowhere and you are happy as is, is going to force me to go out and keep my options open. i'm getting too old to wait for you. CAN RELATE (0) CAN'T RELATE


November 5, 10:06PM Sometimes I feel my dreams are more entertaining and inspirational than every day life. When I wake up, I feel let down that real life can't be as epic or as exciting, so I don't try anymore. CAN RELATE (0) CAN'T RELATE


November 5, 9:58PM I'm fucking pathetic. And silly. Oh well :p... [more]



1 comment:

I-RIGHT-I said...

"I am in love with a 60 something year old man, and I am in my twenties."

There is a God.

Word verification: voideher

...and I think He is trying to tell me something...

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.