Thursday, February 14, 2013

Lightning only strikes twice

The Humanity                        

Mind Lightning

Res Ipsa Loquitor


We were watching a recorded Inside Edition last night (hey, at least we don't get our news from Comedy Central) about the lightning strikes on the Vatican after Pope Benedict's "abdication" announcement.  What I found interesting is that the first strike occurred earlier, and was not recorded.  An industrious chap then set up his tripod and waited patiently in case there was another—despite the "lightning doesn't strike twice" rule of physics.  It did, and he captured it.  But that's not what I wanted to tell you, and what MoSup wanted me to see. 

As they are wont to do, Inside Edition likes to titillate viewers with similar phenomena, and thus included the iconic "Satan in the smoke" picture from 9-11.

MoSup: "  I just noticed who the looks like."
Me: Who?
She:  Look.
Me:  Clinton
She: YES!

Case closed.


As an aside, and thanks to this  comment

Makes sense… The next Pope will be Peter of Rome and will also be the last according to Malachy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes

My memory is validated.  We may indeed be about to experience yet another of planet Earth's starts from scratch.  In 600 million years, or so, some explorer will find the complete set of my blog posts and exclaim, "Awk, I've got a spec of dust in my eye!"



2 comments:

Jim McFalls said...

is not sure why God would be angry about the pope stepping down but a thing that lightning sticking the Vatican reminds me of is a tornado ripping the steeple of the church Lutherans were in when they voted to ordain homosexuals

george said...

Climate control / chemtrails...Bush and the Illuminati. All make sense to me now.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.