Thursday, September 19, 2013

DeLay!





Justice Finds DeLay


Res Ipsa Loquitor

 Res Ipsa Loquitor    Previously

      A good law would be for a District Attorney who has obviously indicted someone for political gain, and the indicted person is subsequently found innocent in a court of law - then that D.A. ought serve the sentence his victim was put in jeopardy of receiving. I'd call it the Mike Nifong Canard Petard Law.

     It could also be called the Ronnie Earle Law Posted by Rodger the Real King of France | 4/18/2006 09:03:00 AM


I don't think it can be overstated how much the loss of De Lay's leadership cost Republicans - and the nation - which is why he was targeted by the Dem Machine.  Best thing DeLay can do is run for election, and when he wins,  run for Speaker. 

More Previously
  1. Ronnie Earle & Dirty Politics
  2. Ding-Dong back atcha
  3. Shooting Elephants in a Barrel



7 comments:

iri said...

"Now I can get my carry license back"

Tom DeLay

Unknown said...

I think back pay with reinstatement is in order !

Jess said...

I think a better punishment would be to throw him in a pen full of hungry feral hogs.

iri said...

I was never a big fan of Tom DeLay either but I hate it when our crooks aren't treated as well as their crooks.

Emil Nytraht said...

The cowboy with the six-shooter, is that The Durango Kid? (Charles Starret)

Rodger the Real King of France said...

And how was DeLay a crook, out of curiosity? I'll tell you what he was - a master infighter who ungerrymandered Texas and gave its political power back to the voters. He cracked ass in the House, and probably would have shot Boner dead by now.

iri said...

He was a crook like any other politican is a crook but he was our crook. I'll give him that. Dirty deals, payoffs, inside trading is all part of Texas politics and he was by accounts pretty damn good at it for a blue collar unwashed prole.

His gerrymandering was of questionable value but it's still gerrymandering isn't it? He was my congressman and not a favorite of the conservative base though certainly appreciated to a point.

Everybody I know is happy for him. I don't care one way or the other. He was K street insider a bud of Grover Norquist and a Bushy. He's not the kind of people we need in office, not by a long shot. The ends don't justify the means. Think of him as a Texas Newt.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.