Thursday, February 27, 2014

Cajun Jerky Plus

                                                                              FOOD


Nom Nom Nom
This recipe, so far, has produced the best chicken jerky I've made. But that's not what I want to talk about. 

The recipe is as simple as simple gets.  When I sampled it my taste sensors orgasmed.  After I cooked them for 10 minutes, preparatory to dehydrating, I ate one.  Then  another.  Then I put some mayo on a bun and made a sandwich.  'Nuff said.

UPDATE -The Full Cajun Jerk Recipe is HERE

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did somebody from Miz-sippi write the recipe, or was step 2 omitted? And, what comes after step 3?

Sir H the Comet

Helly said...

I have a much simpler recipe that produces authentic Southern cuisine with any protein.

Combine seasonings, use enough cayenne to kill any flavor enhancement, and add an equal weight of sugar. Then overcook everything until tough and dry.

iri said...

That would be way Southern cuisine Helly. That's pretty much how they do it in Mexico; tough, dry and over spiced...and that's just the ice cream.

Mike C said...

I am lodging a a protest with the damn management! You can't use words like "best chicken jerky" and post two thirds of the recipe... you just can't ...

Anonymous said...

How about posting the recipe???
.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

The
Full Cajun Jerk Recipe is HERE

Chilidog said...

Very interesting. I spose that the cayenne pepper makes it "Cajun", go figure. No thyme or garlic? Allspice and ginger? Sounds more like Jerk Chicken jerky. But it does sound kinda good. Think I'll give it a try. Meby spice it up a bit with some Thai Pepper.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.