Monday, May 19, 2014

Castle Keep

Castle Keep
Some have asked what I'm going to be  doing in retirement...

Well, I applied for a building permit for a new  house. It was going to be 100 ft tall and 400 ft wide, with 12 gun turrets at  various heights, and windows all over the place and a loud outside entertainment  sound system that was going to entertain the whole neighborhood.

It would  have parking for 200 cars, and I was going to paint it snot green with pink  trim.

The City Council told me; “Forget it...IT AIN'T GONNA  HAPPEN!”

So, I sent in the application again, but this time I called it a  'Mosque'.

Work starts on Monday.

I love this country. It’s the  government that scares the crap out of  me.

Ron "I Metzger in St. Louis"


3 comments:

DougM said...

Hunh … no balistraria?
Okay, prob'ly wouldn't get away with callin' it a mosque, if it had cross-shaped arrow loops.

Anonymous said...

I see you finally got me my GAU-8. I was hoping it would be in the B-52, but up high in a castle defense will do, as long as I can strafe 'em down below.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

Helly said...

Crenelation never goes out of style.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.