Thursday, March 02, 2006

Earning your support
I didn't know why I bought these things along with my Cinnamon Bark, but now I do.  Instead of pandering for a few measly dollars via Pay Pal to help my sick mother get a transplant, I'm going to do the American thing, and earn your money.  For instance, today I'm offering last night's actual left-over mashed potatoes in a gel cap (really good home made kind).  Cost: Just $10.00.  Also available, ''Tuna Surprise.'' Thank you, and supplies are limited.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure you didn't buy them w/thoughts of purchasing that gigantic cinnamon powder at Costco and filling your own, Mr. Frugal?
joyce

Rodger the Real King of France said...

oh yeah, that too

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.